Trailer - Meet Dave 2008


Watch new movie trailer
Meet Dave 2008

Cast: Eddie Murphy, Gabrielle Union, Ed Helms, Elizabeth Banks
Director: Brian Robbins
Release Date: July 11th, 2008

A massive fireball from space hits New York's Central Park and an ordinary man emerges unscathed. The man turns out to be a spaceship operated by 100 human-looking aliens who are one-quarter inch tall and seeking a way to save their planet; complications ensue when their captain falls in love with an Earth woman who's always picked losers for previous romances.

Trailer - Meet Dave



Comedy / Sci-Fi

Best Movie Trailers

Comments

  1. Hi,


    I received your message on my blog (http://old-tv-shows.blogspot.com) that you want a link exchange with me...

    So kindly send me your complete anchor text to put it up ASAP.


    Thanks,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel,

    I already put your links Under Favorites Section of my Blog...

    Now, Here is my complete anchor text

    Movie Trailers

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Ricci

Anissa Kate