Movie Trailer - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)


Watch new movie trailer
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

Cast:
Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Rachel Nichols

Director:
Stephen Sommers

Release Date:
August 7th, 2009

Genre:
Action/Adventure and War

Description:
"G.I. Joe," the live-action feature based on Hasbro's line of action figures.

While some remember the character from its gung-ho fighting man '60s incarnation, he's evolved. G.I. Joe is now a Brussels-based outfit that stands for Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, an international co-ed force of operatives who use hi-tech equipment to battle Cobra, an evil organization headed by a double-crossing Scottish arms dealer. The property is closer in tone to "X-Men" and James Bond than a war film.

Trailer - G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Ricci